Monday, April 14, 2008

...nothing worth posting about...

Nothing in particular worth posting about, so random thoughts running through my head are:

I went home this past weekend. Had a great time eating at my fave restaurants. Fun shopping with mom. Got way too much, probably! :) Also made a trip to the eye dr...that was a chunk of change :(

Have tons of school work I should be doing! Stuff for my weekend class still due, and 2 major projects for my Teaching Principles class...woohoo, all in the next 3 weeks!

The new schedule for classes next semester came out, rotten options. Not the classes I need at the times I need it...booooo, I'll worry about that later!

We have a huge VBS training this weekend that I've been working with a team on for over a month! Pray people come and are inspired and excited to be helping with VBS!

Can't decide what to do about my hair. It's getting long, almost too long. So I should cut it, but I want long hair for Lillian's wedding, and then I'm thinking to cut off 10 inches for locks of love after the wedding. So, with this in mind, I need to keep it long...hmmmm, decisions, decisions!

Well, that's all I got for now!

Super Duper: $10 spring purse that I love!
Super Pooper: didn't sleep well last night, as in, I maaaybe got 3 hrs :(

No comments :