Saturday, June 14, 2008

...the last 8 days...

last weekend was awesome, celebrating Lillian & Josh's wedding with them!!! What a sweet time with such a happy couple! It was an honor and joy to be a part of their big day! Everything was beautiful!

Then this week was VBS! I can't believe it's over!!! So weird to plan something for so long, and then just like that, it's over. All in all it was a great week. Don't get me wrong, there were issues that cropped up that weren't fun to deal with, but on the whole, we had a great week with lots of children coming to church to learn about God. It was super fun to have my mom & nephews here for the week too! They loved getting to go to VBS! On top of that my mom cleaned out my storage closet, refrigerator, vacuumed, did all my laundry, cooked for me each night...yeah, it was pretty much awesome!

Now I'm switching gears and getting ready to leave for camp tomorrow! Yikes!
Super Duper: my apartment hasn't been this clean in a long time...probably since the last time my mom came!
Super Pooper: I woke up this morning with a sore throat!!!

1 comment :

Jeff said...

Have fun at camp! I'm praying for you and your throat to get better. That sure was nice of your mom you should send her a thank you card it will make her smile. Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone. I think phone tag might be a decent chunk of my life haha.