Monday, July 07, 2008

...random thoughts...

...I have a newfound love for sweet potatoe fries...

...I wish ya'll would leave more comments...

...we are FINALLY opening the new Playground at church!!!

...I love comfy summer dresses...

...I have a TON of friends I need to catch up with!!! You know who you are, so lets make an effort to quit the marathon games of phone tag and actually catch eachother!!!

...I've been stressed lately at work...over little things...I don't like that...

...I have NO CLUE what classes I'm taking next semester...I need to figure that out...

...I wish I had more options of ways to do my hair, I like variety and so far its the same thing day after day after day...

...I hate summer rerun TV...

...Wall-E was weird, and kinda good...

...www.daveandjessray.com go and buy it, just trust me, you won't regret it...

...that's all for now...

Super Duper: going home this weekend -my 2 oldest sisters and all of their children are there as well!!!
Super Pooper: Deanna chose Jesse!!! Boooooo

6 comments :

Jana Pinson said...

Ya know, I love you! Your new look is stunning. Your shorter hair brings out your sparkle. I love your random thoughts and your aunts weekend. We do have sooooo much to catch up on but I'm on "the week before..." vbs. Now imagine it without a staff and only $500 ...... LOL. I know you are praying even now! Hey do you still have my shoes and Teddi's mp3? And.....I still have to plan a trip up. And..... we definitely need to talk :-)

Janelle said...

Hi!
(this is my comment)
Love you!
:)

Jeff said...

comment

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Have you tried the wavy look to see what it does? Or maybe just a little bit to the side with a clip. Even tho my hair is long, I still get stuck in the same rut...
love ya :)

Jeff and Erin said...

I agree that the hair looks great, and I'm sorry we missed you last weekend! And I'm sorry Jeff's comment is lame =)

claymonster said...

taking spelling lessons from Dan Quayle, I see...

; )