Saturday, August 23, 2008

...3 years...

today marks 3 years that I've been blogging. Honestly, that's kind of crazy to me! I still feel new to this whole online journal thing, but all in all, I love it!!! It's so fun to look back and see what I was doing this time last year, 2 years ago, 3 years ago...so, take a walk with me down memory lane...


1 year ago I was...
...in Ft. Worth for a weekend class
...had gone to my Blake's 2nd birthday party
...had just found out that my sister was having another baby!
...I was playing intramural volleyball with the singles at First Houston
...had just started my 5th semester of seminary

2 years ago I was...
...desperately wanting to hear from God
...had gone to a Kelly Clarkson concert and refound my love for her music
...was fighting off a mean cold
...was starting my 3rd semester of seminary
...they had just torn down a lot of the buildings at Tallowood
...was sad because Lillian & Kristi had been some of the summer interns and they had left me!

3 years ago I was...
...new to the blogging world
...celebrating the birth of my nephew!
...enjoying the new purchase of my first couch ever!
...had only been at Tallowood about 9 months
...had survived my first VBS at T-wood
...had just started my first week of seminary *wow, that takes me back!
...Katrina was about to hit

wow, craziness that changes in one year's time! thanks for joining on that trip down memory lane!


here's what's going on today:
...about to start my 7th semester of seminary (hope to finish Dec 09)
...we're now in the new building at Tallowood
...went to Temple last weekend for Blake's 3rd birthday party
...making plans for Kelly's wedding in March
...going to Cali next week!!!!!!!
...bought a cute new dress from New York & Co
...got 2 sweet sweet notes in the mail today!

Super Duper: turns out I'm taking classes on Thursdays, so now I get to go to lunch bunch on Tuesdays!
Super Pooper: the Olympics are over

No comments :