Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...thanks...

Thank you ALL for your input. I'm still looking at some other dresses, but dress #1 is in the running, sorry Cliff....I think I've decided dress #2 is too dressy. I want something fun with personality and still beachy-ish. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Little update. Last weekend I was in Dallas for a Children's Ministry Summit. It was super fun to be with my new Children's Min friends! Also good to get some new ideas! Always re-energizes me to go to those sessions!

This week is my intern's last week. Man, I'll miss having someone to shove all of the menial jobs off on to! :( haha!

I'm headed to Temple this weekend for Blake's 3rd birthday party! Should be fun! These kids are getting so big!

THEN...next Friday...I'm off to CALIFORNIA to see my LIESAL!!! Can't wait!

That's about it! Thanks for reading...sorry this is a bit lame. Stick around its sure to get more exciting...right? Let's hope so!

Super Duper: I straightened my hair today for the first time since the chop, and loved it! I'm excited to have another way to style my hair!
Super Pooper: I found out today that my professors for this semester are no bueno! booo
Super Super Pooper: My classes are on Tuesday afternoons, which means I'll be missing lunch bunch for this semester! soooooooo sad!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I like dress #1 too! I'm so excited for you heading to CA soon. Can't wait to hear details and catch up on life. Maybe sometime in the next month or so we'll get to seeeeee each other...either in Waco or Big D or maybe Houston!