Monday, October 27, 2008

...Hallo"wii"n 08...

to see all the photos of the night follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2205707&l=67141&id=9205479

a photo collage to tell the story of last Friday night...a great night that will go down as a favorite Jr. Staff memory! What's not to love about dressing up in costumes and playing wii all night?

Rebecca & I - Starbucks Barista & Venti HOTT Chocolate!

John & Alicia - Kriss Kross

Cliff & Teresa - Hillbilly Trash


Chad - Bond, James Bond


Micah & Laura - Ed McMahon's Prize Patrol & the surprised lady at the door!



Claire, Reid & Lucy - Baby Lucy is a Chinese gymnast, Claire & Reid are her coaches

Ashley - Sarah Palin...so Mavericky of her!

Jess & Dave - Hurricane Ike & Joe the Plumber!

Girls rockin out on Guitar Hero!!!

Seriously, I love my friends, I love that we can laugh, I love that God has put each of them in my life!!! Good times, good times!

Super Duper: Baylor Homecoming...family, friends, what's not to love?

Super Pooper: my throat just started hurting...could be the beginning of something :(

4 comments :

T said...

My throat is hurting too! It started after Chili's last night. I hope it is just the cold weather...

Elaine said...

I ADORE your costume!! I may even have to steal the idea next year ( : You pulled it off perfectly. Can't wait to see you!

Jeff and Erin said...

LOVE the costume! That is awesome!

Jeff said...

nice costume