Friday, October 24, 2008

...Fridays off...

I love having Friday off!

I especially love it when I don't have much going on! Not setting my alarm clock and just sleeping til I wake up...glorious! Lounging around on a beautiful crisp day like today. Taking care of errands, the freedom to get things done, or not to! I love that I can go to the mall during the day and it not be as crazy busy as it is on Saturday. Less traffic because most others are at work! All around - GREAT!

Of course there are plenty of Fridays that I don't get to enjoy just chillin. Many weekends I'm working, traveling or doing something else that gets in the way of having a completely selfish day!

But today I woke up leisurely, got ready leisurely, and am now off to take care of a few things at work, then get my costume ready for tonight! Yes, you can expect pictures soon!

So, cheers to a great day off!

Super Duper: BEA-U-TIFUL day today!!! What I call a brochure day! Just makes you love life a little more!
Super Pooper: I've had a headache this morning that just won't quit!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

awww brochure days! I miss going to play outside at Baylor on brochure days. And I miss you friend. Can't wait to see you AND Baylor NEXT WEEK!!! Lets hope they are brochure days!