Friday, November 28, 2008

...black Friday...

It's the Friday after Thanksgiving. Here's a guess at things I might do today:
  • be woken up at the crack of dawn by some child jumping on me
  • make some necklaces with my sisters (Kristy & Katy), who have started a new jewelry company, I'll post pics when I get them
  • possibly shop early bird specials with Kelly
  • head to Waco to do some more shopping
  • take the kids to the park to play
  • eat leftovers :D
  • stay up late playing dominos
  • make a trip to Salado, where my sisters get a lot of the beads for their jewelry, and also look for ornaments for ornament exchanges I'm a part of
  • give zurberts (sp?) to all the kiddos

Super Duper: almost done with NaBloPoMo and have posted every day!

Super Pooper: so many gifts, so little time, so little money

No comments :