Thursday, November 27, 2008

...Thanksgiving menu...

Here's a rundown of what my family is most likely eating today:

Fried Turkey
Ham butt
Stuffing
Gravy
Cranberry sauce (from a can - my mom is the only one who eats is)
Green bean casserole
Jeanie's potatoes (like a 2x baked potato, but not stuffed back in the skin)
Pineapple, cheese & Ritz dish - sounds disgusting, tastes DE-LISH
Asparagus
Strawberry pretzel salad (has a strawberry jello layer, cream cheese&whip cream layer, then a baked pretzel layer)
Lime congealed jello
Homemade yeast rolls
Deviled eggs
Pumpkin roll
Coconut meringue pie
Chocolate cake (someone is bringing this from a fancy bakery)

I think that's it...I may have left something out...but its probably not a crucial element

Super Duper: family time
Super Pooper: miss sleeping in my own bed

1 comment :

Jeff said...

ham butt????