Thursday, November 13, 2008

...cooking for one...

OK, a little bit of self disclosure here...I'm really really bad at making myself eat at home. I'm convinced that I spend just as much or more money at the grocery than I would eating out! I'm not opposed to the idea of eating leftovers...but usually am only home enough to actually eat leftovers once, then the food is bad. When it comes to cooking I want quick, easy, cheap and yummy (healthy is a perk)...all that but only feed 1 or 2 people. Here's what I have in my repertoire...prepare to be impressed:
  • Mac n Cheese
  • Tacos
  • Nachos
  • Hot Dogs
  • Grilled Chicken Breast w/ veggie
  • Digorno's pizza w/ Spring Mix salad
  • Tuna & Queso
  • Spaghetti

I challenge each of you to suggest one meal that fits my requirements...no repeats please!

Super Duper: I skipped my classes today!!!

Super Pooper: Miscommunications through voicemail!

2 comments :

Elaine said...

Tuna and queso?? Gross! You could change up the mexican food with tostadas or quesadillas. Or make breakfast for dinner. Or stir fry some veggies and chicken with soy sauce and eat with rice.

Jeff said...

i agree your tuna and queso makes me want to puke. you should make burritos. they can even be healthier if you use black beans and chicken.