Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...things I do at work...

I think most of you know I'm a Preschool Minister (well, really an Associate, but its all the same, right?) So, I thought I'd just lay out for you what some of my responsibilities are...yes, its a full time job!
  • Coordinate Sunday School classes and leaders
  • Supervise and Coordinate Preschool area during Saturday night worship
  • Encourage Outreach and contact prospects
  • Inventory and stock all resources (2 Resource rooms - one is 800 sq. ft. and 2 kitchens)
  • Plan special events: VBS, splash day, Picnic with the Pastor, mission projects, etc.
  • currently I'm heading up a new electronic check-in system...huge project
  • meetings meetings and more meetings (minimum of 3-4 on an avg week)
  • mail outs, letters, post cards, emails, communication with parents & teachers
  • help coordinate childcare curriculum
  • Keep information, brochures, publications up to date

I'm sure there's more that I'm not thinking of right now...but that's the bulk of it, and yes, I'm always, always, always busy, never in want of something to do! Again, sorry if this was boring...posting every day for 30 days is challenging.

Super Duper: starting to mentor a middle schooler next week

Super Pooper: I forgot about my turn in the prayer room this morning...oops!

1 comment :

T said...

You're a busy lady! :)