Saturday, November 15, 2008

...the past 36 hours...

Friday
8:46am - woke up (yes, this is somewhat sleeping in for me)

10:14am - read my thrilling Intelligent Design book for class

12:53pm - threw on clothes, went to get lunch at The Q, took my book with me and read some more

2:04pm - took a break and shopped around Hallmark...looked at several things for my sister's stocking...didn't buy anything

2:44pm - went to S-bucks, ordered a tall Vanilla Latte, read even more

4:01pm - went back home, chilled, then read some more (are you noticing a trend?)

6:59pm - went to play flag football with FBC Singles, they ended up having enough girls, so I didn't play

9:16pm - headed home after the game, picked up "P.S. I Love You" from a redbox location (my new craze)

9:46pm - realized this was a really sad movie, not quite what I was looking for

12:31am - hit the sack

Saturday
9:07am - rolled out of bed
9:36am - read even more...

11:07am - got ready to have lunch and head to the Nutcracker Market with a friend

2:00pm - experienced the amazingness that is the Nutcracker Market

4:02pm - walked out empty handed from the Nutcracker Market

4:36pm - got to church where I supervised Saturday Night Preschool and read some more

8:00pm - back at home, snuggled up in my sweat pants and thermal shirt since its chilly out and I refuse to turn on my heater, and preparing to read some more
Yes, I realize I just admitted to being home alone on a Saturday night, worse yet, wearing sweats, but I'm 100% comfortable with that and don't mind admitting it. Now, if this were my life every Saturday night it might be a different story, but every now and then I embrace it!

please note: the timeline of the events given are an estimation and not precise times, and therefore would not hold up in a court of law as an alibi.

oh, and all of you out of school should be very very glad. The next 3 weeks of my life are going to be dictated by reading and studying for finals...woo. hoo.

Super Duper: BAYLOR BEAT A&M...correction BAYLOR KILLED A&M!!!!
Super Pooper: feeling behind on my Christmas shopping

2 comments :

T said...

Wow, empty handed from the Nutcracker Market. Way to go on the spending freeze. Speaking of freeze, TURN ON YOUR HEAT it is going to be in the 30s tonight!! :)

Sarah Beth said...

hey!!! I had so much fun with you at the Nutcracker market, and am way excited that you blog! Now I can stalk your daily activites!! My blog is serendipitysarah.blogspot.com
Enjoy!