Tuesday, December 02, 2008

...the challenge...

Dang it Elaine. You keep posting, which makes me want to keep posting. What? Are you just seeing how long you can keep up the posting every day? Well, I present a challenge to you.

Who can go the longest?

So bring it on, my friend! We'll see how long we last! Any suggestions on what the winner gets?

In the mean time, those of you who read this blog, and FFF will benefit by us posting more, while they may be silly and trivial, more posts you shall receive.

May the best blogger win! Oh, I guess I should ask you, do you accept the challenge, or are you scared? Anyone else that participated in NaBloPoMo want in on the challenge?

Super Duper: just found out one of my finals is a take home test
Super Pooper: not sure if that means we can use our notes or not, so I don't know how much we're supposed to study...booooo

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for this challenge!
~liesal