Wednesday, December 03, 2008

...lack of motivation...

My lack of motivation is ridiculous!

This is what I keep telling myself: One. More. Year!

I just took a take home final with 3 essays & some other short answer & matching with minimal preparation. Ooops.

Oh, did I mention it was a take home final in which you couldn't use your notes or text, all on the honor system...yeah, good ole seminary! ugh! I did it, but it wasn't fun!

So, onto one more semi-easy final tomorrow.

Then home to CC for Friday & Saturday.

I'll catch you up on life soon, I promise!

Super Duper: Susan surprised me with an early cake tonight at our meeting/ornament exchange
Super Pooper: got a lame ornament at tonight's ornament exchange

1 comment :

Elaine said...

No notes! Wow. I am surprised. Hope the last one goes well!