Thursday, December 18, 2008

...one last Christmas party...

Yup, I had yet another Christmas party tonight! I know, its hard being me! I actually have another one tomorrow night but am partied out and choosing not to attend.

Tonight's party was for Preschool Leadership. It was at my boss' house and she took care of all the food! It was yummy and always fun to see people outside the walls of the church. It's nice to relax and talk to people about their lives, whereas we normally only have time to talk about church and Preschool related issues!

This is my 4th Christmas at Tallowood, which is hard to believe in some respects. Sometimes it feels like I just got out of college, and other times it seems like a lifetime ago....sigh, I'm not getting any younger. On January 2nd I will celebrate my 4 year anniversary at Tallowood.

Welp, that's all I got for now. Sorry for a slightly random post.

Super Duper: wrapped a few presents last night!
Super Pooper: apartment needs intense cleaning!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

Wow, 4 years! I didn't realize you started so quickly after graduation! Crazy how fast time has gone. Have a BLAST with the fam over the next week!! I wish I was going to be in CC to see you. Love ya!