Monday, February 16, 2009

...unexceptable...

It's February 16 and this is my first post this month! I'm so sorry! I've been a horrible at blogging in 2009! Sorry for the lame format, but here's a brief update and random tidbits:

  • Saw Legally Blond on Friday night!!! SOOOO FUN!! Jamie & I before the show:
  • Drove to Corpus on Saturday morning for Kelly's bridal shower! Also fun! She got quite a haul! Unfortunately I had to drive back to Houston on Saturday evening, which made for one tired Kasey! Sorry, no pic yet, I took pics with Kelly's camera!
  • Sunday had our final week of volleyball, tournament style! We won our first game, lost our second :( twas fun while it lasted! This is my team!
  • I'm headed out on Thursday to Temple to see Brady play basketball!!!
  • Then to Waco on Friday to go to SING with Elaine & Sara!!!
  • Then to Dallas on Saturday with Katy, Kristy & Ash for Kelly's other bridal shower & final dress fitting!
  • Yes, I travel. A. Lot.
  • I bought 4 new dresses today to wear in Puerto Rico. Before you judge me, they were all between $12-$15 at Marshall's and are cute tropical dresses! AND they are empire wasted and my prego sister can wear them to, so we'll share while we're in PR!
  • Today I was asked to do a little promo video that will show in all of the worship services on Sunday. We are imitating TLC's "What Not To Wear" and I'm playing the part of Stacy London...HILARIOUS! If I can get a copy of it, I'll try to insert the video on here! hahaha!
  • Oh, I have my first test on Monday in OT and I have NO clue when I'll have time to study!

Ok, here's a random funny: On Thursday night I went to a show with a friend because he had an extra ticket. I RANDOMLY saw my friend Sara, whom I never happen to run into. Of course she is suspicious of why I am out with this boy, but I didn't have the opportunity to explain. I told the guy that he had raised suspicion and I would be hearing about this later. Sure enough Sara talks to Elaine and Elaine texts me the next morning wanting to know who I was with! hahahaha, I wish it was a more exciting explanation other than my friend had an extra ticket and just needed a HOT chick on his arm for the night. ah well, at least he paid for my dinner, and I thought it was kind of funny that Sara thought I was on date! I wish!

That's all I got for now. Hope to post sooner as opposed to later! Leave a comment on your way out, maybe it will inspire me to post more often!

Super Duper: leave for Puerto Rico 3 weeks from tomorrow!!!

Super Pooper: still not sure my dress is going to fit :(

3 comments :

Kelly said...

of course you would be the one to play Stacey. You are a fashonista. How can I inspire you to post more often? Kasey, post more often :)

Elaine said...

Love the tropical background! Can't wait to see pics of you and the fam in Puerto Rico. You're going to have a blast! And I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Jeff said...

don't forget the sunscreen in Puerto Rico