Sunday, February 22, 2009

...How Not to Clothe Yourself...

Against my better judgement I am posting this. It's a video that Dave Ray, the contemporary worship leader at Tallowood, put together. I guess Hollywood should be calling any day now. Enjoy!

For some reason the video isn't showing in Google Reader, so you'll have to actually visit my blog if you're an RSS subscriber, trust me, it's worth it!

Yes, they showed this in the contemporary worship services with an estimated 600 people viewing and it's on the website...can we say embarrasing? I wanted to crawl under the pew!

Happy Monday!

Super Duper: FUN FUN FUN weekend with family & friends!

Super Pooper: Test in the morning...ugh!

3 comments :

Natrudy said...

LOVE it! That's my Little - sassy as always. You make the family proud.

Jeff said...

This is hilarious!!! Hope you are doing great and not missing me to much!

Janelle said...

Kase, I LOVED this. You can only imagine the huge smile and laughter that this brought me!