Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday's musing

-I have committed to do a training session at another church on teaching preschoolers creatively, not sure that I'm an authority on this topic, but I'm gonna give it a go.

- I am posting this from my phone while laying in bed at 10:40am on my Friday off and that makes me happy.

- apparently the digital signal in my bedroom is bad so my TV keeps skipping, and it's uber annoying, but not enough to make me move into my living room.

- I finally got to go to a 'stros game! Havn't been in a few years! Here's a pic from our awesome seats:


- I have been having so much fun with the cricut at work! Could be dangerous!

- I have no plans this weekend and I LOVE that!

- last night was uber fun hanging out with a few new friends!

- hoping my fantasy football team pulls off a win this week!

- I'm super excited to head to a lakehouse in 2 weeks with a fun group of friends!

- Oct is going to be busy: weekend @ lakehouse, week long conference in Arlington, training day (previously mentioned), Baylor Homecoming, Jr. Staff 3rd annual Hallo"wii"n party! Gotta get working on my costume! Then ofcourse Trunk or Treat (church Hallowiin alternative). I have a feeling it's going to be Nov before I know it!

- I have several Christmas presents that require making something, better get on that! I'm hoping to start buying a few gifts early to spread out the spending!

Thats all I got for now. Maybe I'll post more frequently now that I can do it from my phone.

Have a super weekend!

-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment :

Sarah Beth said...

Hey friend! I tagged you in my blog post today, check it out, you're an award winning blogger now :)