Thursday, October 08, 2009

feeling the need to post

I just thought I'd squeeze in a short post before I'm MIA for a few days.

I've been sitting her for literally 5 mins trying to think of what to post. Nothing comes to mind.

Last weekend was awesome. Shopped and shopped and ate and shopped in Corpus with the parents. Good times had by all, especially me, who made out like a bandit with clothes for the fall!!

I'm doing a training at a church in a few weeks about how to teach preschoolers. I'm not sure why, but I'm scared out of my mind about it...this will be a first for me. I know, I need to get one under my belt so that I can do more in the future. I'll let you know how that goes.

I'm super pumped for Baylor Homecoming weekend, but it's going to be craziness! Balancing friends & family is always super challenging, but worth it! Let me know if you're going to be there so we can try and see eachother!

I need to work on my costume for the 3rd Annual Hallo"wii"n Party. I have started the construction, but there is still much to do. Yes, I'll post pics after the party.

Alright, that's all for now. I'm off to a fun weekend with friends!

Have a great one!

No comments :