Monday, November 09, 2009

...random tidbits of information...

...I'm headed out to CC tomorrow, and am very excited for a super quick trip!

...I get to see Jeff, Erin & baby Haydn!!!

...my mom called last night to tell me that she and 2 of her friends are coming to Houston this weekend and are staying at my apartment. WHAT? My place is a mess and I'm not even going to be here! Yikes! Better get cleaning!

...when I got my haircut the other day, she trimmed my bangs, but I had gotten used to not having them because they had grown out, and now they are driving me nuts!

...yesterday when I checked the mail there was a circular that had a coupon for chick-fil-a, you best believe I rummaged through the trashcan that is right by the mailboxes and found 4 more coupons!!! It's not as gross as it sounds, the trashcan is only used for discarded junk mail. I bet I'm not the only one that's done this. Admit it, you're shaking your head, thinking, "Yup, I've done that!"

...it looks like I got another W for this week in my ff league!

...unfortunately I am going to be here there and everywhere this week, so you should lower your expectations for my posts this week! I will post every day, but it may be several lame posts in a row, and for that I apologize, but it can't be helped.

...I hope Donny Osmond wins DWTS!

...I'm beyond disappointed that Jake is the next Bachelor!

That's all for now folks.

1 comment :

Sarah Beth said...

ughh, I share your feelings about Jake as the next Bachelor....I loved him on the Bachelorette, but at the end he got to be a bit too much, and watching him go through 30 women being all nasty like the Bachelors do....NOT looking forward to it.
I mean I'll still watch though....