Thursday, November 05, 2009

...quick post...


I've been trying my best to not just give you totally lame posts, just to fill the nablopomo daily requirement, but today, I regret to inform you, that's all you're going to get. For you see, I'm off to "The Show." A dear friend of mine and I like to go to "The Show" together. Tonight, our feature event is Mary Poppins!!! I couldn't be more excited! I've heard the reviews are just wonderful! So, yes, you can expect a report, maybe not tomorrow, but for sure at some point this weekend I'll be sure to update you!



Yeah, and sorry, tomorrow's post might not be terribly thrilling, as I'm helping with a fundraiser for Aid Sudan...check it out at their website, here. If you're in the Houston area, you should join us! The event is called Mo Pro Joe. It raises money to send Sudanese missionaries back to Sudan! It's going to have a nice coffee shop feel to it, and yes, I might have something to do with the ambiance of it all, seeing as how a few of my friends and I are the "room set up and decor team." It starts at 7pm tomorrow night at the Tallowood Center Worship Center. Call me for details or look at the website.


Random thought/fact of the day: Don't go to the post office unless you have a minimum of 30-45 minutes to stand in line and wait to buy a few specialty stamps. The postal workers don't care how long the line is and are in no hurry to get you in and out of there in a timely manner.

2 comments :

Elaine said...

This post was much heartier than my "I got a gingerbread latte" post yesterday. Good job!

Sarah Beth said...

I hope you enjoyed Mary Poppins, wasn't the tap dancing around the stage frame amazing? Loved it!