Friday, November 06, 2009

Single moments

A precious friend of mine has a running tab on her blog of reasons she needs a husband. I keep coming up with moments when I feel extremely single. So, I think this will be my running list that I sporadically add to.

Single moment #1: When the man taking pictures for the church directory tells me to get my family together and come take our picture. Dude, you're looking at my family!

Single moment #2: When eating dinner with all couples and when the check comes, telling the waitor everyone is paired up, except you, you'll be on a ticket by yourself!

Single moment #3: After church on Sunday when your normal lunch buddy is out and you don't have a built in person to eat lunch with.

Random thought/fact for the day: When I order potatoe skins at a restaurant, I use sour cream, ranch dressing and ketchup. Yes, all in one bite.

-- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments :

Westafricanrains said...

Not a bad idea. I do understand these.

Jeff said...

Sour cream, ketchup, and ranch in one bit...gross!!!

Natrudy said...

I made your blog!! This is so exciting!!