Tuesday, November 24, 2009

...Single Moment #5...

Last night I went to dinner with 4 girl friends to celebrate a birthday.  All 4 of their husbands were getting together to hang out.  5 girls, 4 husbands, you do the math.  Can you say, odd one out?  One of these things is doing it's own thing.  Also, at one point during our conversation I mentioned the movie, He's Just Not That Into You."  Let's just say none of them knew what I was talking about (and incase you don't either, the movie is about being single and the many trials of dating).

This really isn't a complaint, I'm grateful to have girlfriends to hang out with that are willing to kick the guys to the curb for a girl's night out!

Random thought/fact of the day: I found a pair of pants today that I had totally forgotten about since last Winter!!! Always a fun find!

No comments :