Sunday, December 20, 2009

Single Moment #6

Last night when a friend was over and said, "How sad that you just have one stocking hanging there all alone."




You know what's funny? It had never occurred to me that that was sad. I guess I'm blissfully independant sometimes. I mean, how many stockings should a sinlge girl who lives alone have?one for my future husband? Future children? Surely that would be more pathetic!

Now when I look at my lonely stocking it screams, "YOU'RE SINGLE! YOU ARE NOT MARRIED!"

Thanks Carl!

Incase any of you are worried about me and feeling sorry for me, thanks, but don't be! I'm really just being dramatic (shocker) I'm not in a deep depression about my single stocking. It was actually pretty funny that he pointed out how sad my lone stocking is!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Kasey. If it makes you feel any better...it is a pretty cute stocking. :)

claymonster said...

Hey, at least you put one up!