Tuesday, December 01, 2009

try and stop me!

That's right, I'm posting today, even though nablopomo is over!

I just wanted to share with you that I actually got my tree up!  As I was decorating I realized that I've started a few Christmas decorting collecitons:
  • nativity scenes - also nativity ornaments
  • ladybug ornaments
  • anything with the word "Joy" on it (especially ornaments) - it's my middle name incase you didn't know
I am glad that I put out my Christmas decor - what little I have.  I just have such a small apartment that I don't have a lot of tables or book shelves to put stuff on.  So I'm limited to what all I can put out.

I also had 2 fun finds one, an Amy Grant Greatest Christmas Hist CD that either someone gave me or I bought on sale last year.  It was still in the shrink wrap! Perfect to listen to while decorting! The other fun find was some ornaments that I had gotten on sale after Christmas.  I have an ornament exchange next week that I hadn't purchased an ornament for yet, so now I have a really great ornament that I'm excited to take to the exchange!

Joyous Advent!

No comments :