Wednesday, January 20, 2010

...remember when...

I've had a bit of writer's block, wanting to post, but everytime I open up this page, I don't know what to write.  Well, that's not entirely true...I have tons to say, but I just can't say it right now...all in good time.  How's that for a cliff hanger?

So...in a desperate attempt to post more regularly, I'm going to start a new series.  I'm going to browse through my old photos on my computer and "at random" choose a photo, hopefully one I've never posted on here, and then tell you what was going on, why I chose that pic, you know, some anecdote related to the photo.

So I bring you the first installment of "remember when."



I didn't take this picture, obviously, Abigail Criner did.  This is Ashlyn & Brady at my dear friends, Jeff & Erin's wedding over 2 years ago.  I think it is beyond precious.  Talk about a good photographer to catch such a percious moment.  I've always meant to frame it, but never did.

Sorry if this wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be...maybe it'll get better, but for now, atleast you got a post, right?

3 comments :

Teresa said...

That is super cute! They are conspiring! :) I like the blog background.

Jeff and Erin said...

I love this picture! I was like - who are these kids and can we take them home? I finally figured out they were your niece and nephew... no wonder they're so cute...

Sarah Beth said...

that picture is ADORABLE!!! I love the idea of posting old pictures, can't wait to see more!