Monday, February 08, 2010

...cliffhanger...

Most of you probably forgot that I mentioned a "cliffhanger" a few weeks back.  And some of you may not realize why what I'm about to tell you was such a secret, or such a big deal in my life, or why I baited you with suspense, but if you know me (which I hope you do if you're reading this, if not...you're a creeper!), you know why this is such a big deal for me.

Last Wednesday my boss announced her retirement after 36 years of service as Preschool Minister of Education at Tallowood.  Yeah...that's huge!

So for now, that means my life just got a lot busier! I have more stuff hitting my desk, that's for sure!  I'm excited about the challenge, but know that it will mean that there are hard days up ahead!  So, you can keep me in your prayers.

Welp, now you know!

2 comments :

Liesal said...

I've been waiting and wondering, having seen Emily facebook updates about her parents moving. What does this mean for you and you title, or is that unknown at this point?

Sarah Beth said...

Congrats!!!! I know you'll handle everything well, even if it does mean losing your sanity for a while!