Thursday, February 04, 2010

...small pleasures in life...

So, tonight my sister & I figured out that it is SUPER easy to make a 3-way call on an iphone.  All you have to do is hit the "add call" button when you are on the line with someone.  Maybe some of you other iphone users are aware of this, but we were super excited, like middle school girls.  Funny, because I remember being in middle school when 3-way first came out and one of my friends had it on their land line and we LOVED using it. 

So we called up my mom and confused the heck out of her! It was awesome.  Then we thought...I wonder if we could add another caller, so we called my oldest sister, Katy, and confused her too! So yes, we had a 4-way call, be jealous.  I have no clue what the limit is on how many callers you can have on the line, but I would love to find out!  Then Katy put her boys on the line and we played a mean trick on them, not telling them we were both (Kelly & I) on the line, but taking turns talking.  They didn't know what to think.  When the 4 year old finally figured it out, he was like, "Hey! You guys tricked me! Y'all are rascals! You guys are turkeys!" It was soooo funny!

We have a new rule now, that whenever someone has an announcement to make, we will have a conference call and tell everyone at once! HOW FUN! I hope I have a fun announcement to make sometime!

Oh, it's the simple things that make me smile sometimes, and I like that!

No comments :