Friday, March 12, 2010

...RODEO 2010...

I know, you are all loving me for my photo saturated posts lately.  Yeah, that's just the kind of amazing blogger that I am, keeps y'all coming back.  Actually, I'm just having to make up for last Fall when I didn't have a camera and therefore was lacking in photo documentation of my life.  Well, no more! I'm trying, I promise! So, without further ado, here are some fun pics from my 2010 Rodeo experience! If you're a Houstonian and don't make an annual trip to the Rodeo, well, you're missing out, and not getting a true Houston experience!  And if you ever need someone to go with, well, I'd be willing to do that, out of the goodness of my heart, just for you, just give me a call!


   Carnival Rides! Bumper cars!

Cliff, Teresa & Rebs on the Big Slide!

Not so healthy Rodeo food!


The 4 of us at the concert!

Cute cowgirls after a fun-filled night at the Rodeo!

No comments :