Thursday, October 28, 2010

...Homecoming, a family tradition...

Here are pics from Homecoming last weekend! I always love going back! It's so fun to be a part of a school that has such a fun Homecoming tradition! I only hit up the parade this year, but it was fun, in spite of the rain! Afterwards we took all 6 of my nieces and nephews to a pumpkin patch! Fun! Here are some super cute pics!
The whole gang before we head out to the Troy vs. Academy high school football game...family rivalry!

Before the parade with my sister, Kristy, and her kiddos!

With my Mae-Mae!

Sisters under the umbrellas! Yes, it was raining!

Sweet Bradley Boy!

Mom with Mae-Mae

All 6 rascals at the pumpkin patch

3 boys about to ride the train

Love this pic with sweet cousins Bradley & Ashlyn

Cute cute cute.  Enough said!

Sorry, the other kids were on the train ride, so Macie got a personal photo shoot!

Family shot, just missing 2 bro's in law.

Sister pic! So glad I'm a "Berry girl!"

Welp, there you have it.  I felt guilty for never posting and knew I needed to post Homecoming pics!

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo again...I kind of want to challenge myself to do it because I've been such a slacker blogger lately, but it's such a big commitment...we'll see...

Have a great and safe Hallowiin weekend!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I'm having the same thoughts on NaBloPoMo. I think I need the challenge to get back into it!