Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 days

You asked, I delivered.  Ok, so maybe you didn't ask, but you didn't have to, I know you all wanted to see this comparison! Here's some stats for you on my wardrobe for the past 30 days:

Most commonly worn items:
  • wore black dress 5x
  • wore jeggings 5x
  • wore houndstooth heels 5x
  • wore brown tall boots 5x
  • wore gray leopard print sweater 4x
  • wore crazy grayish print top 4x
  • wore purple shhhhhhhhbooties 4x
  • wore black tall boots 4x

Least worn items:
  • wore black fitted jacket 2x
  • wore black swing jacket/cardi 2x
  • wore brown velvet pants 2x
  • wore grayish shorter skirt 2x (which is crazy because I felt really cute in it, both times...mental note: wear this skirt more often)
  • wore brown printed dress 2x
  • wore green leopard print dress 2x - for the record I knew it would be hard to repurpose both of these dresses.
Most other items were worn 3x, which I figure is average.

Nice knowing you 30 for 30 challenge, well, actually, not nice knowing you and I hope I never see you again.  well, that's not totally true, I would LOVE for any of you to take on this challenge! I would LOVE to watch you torture, errr, challenge yourself to this fashion venture!

5 comments :

Teresa said...

So originally I guess I didn't realize that you couldn't repeat an outfit! I think that is what makes it hard!

Sarah said...

Yay for being done!!! I've had fun watching your outfits! I'm so impressed!

Sarah Beth said...

Congrats on completing the challenge!!! You've got cute clothes, and you looked super cute in all these mixes!! I love the Day 28 outfit, hot stuff!!!

Linda W said...

That's a neat rundown. It is good to see which items are our closet workhorses.
Well done!
The Auspicious Life

The Debonair Extraordinaire said...

Hi, fellow remixer, Im one of the few guys in the challenge.. Im slowly getting around to visiting all of the remixers' blogs. I've come across a lot, but you most definitely have style. Im so with you, this challenge can be grusome.. lol xo

http://thedebonairextraordinaire.blogspot.com/