Tuesday, November 30, 2010

...day thirty, feeling kinda flirty...

Well, this is it!!! I made it! I survived!!! I honestly can't believe how good it feels to be done! No more being limited to 30 pieces, no more taking pictures, no more posting every day! Freedom! While yes I was forced to be more creative this past month, and I hope it does pay off and inspire me to be more adventurous in my compiling of outfits,  I will not miss any aspect of this challenge.  I guess, that's why it's called a challenge!

I will tell you 2 things I know:
1. I will not be wearing anything out of my 30 tomorrow!
2. I have no clue what I'm wearing tomorrow, and I love it!

Yes, I look like a giant next to the preschool playhouse, and yes, my skirt is blowing quite a bit!

being silly acting like I'm trying to hold my skirt down






Welp, guys, this is me signing off!

Don't be too sad, I'm about to post a follow-up of all 30 outfits, just hold your horses. ha! nite.

2 comments :

Angeline said...

The ruffle detail on that cardigan is gorgeous! Love the color, too. Congrats on finishing the 30!

Meredith said...

you did it!!! umm so ... you're too cute. LOVE your sweater and your high flying skirt;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS