Tuesday, November 02, 2010

...day 2 of 30...

Well, I know you guys have been checking in all day, waiting to see what I wore to work today...riiiiiight...

Either way, thanks for checking back in.

Today I had a good idea for what I wanted to wear, but in the end, still ended up with a combination that I probably otherwise wouldn't have put together.  But, I liked what I came up with and felt pretty cute, well, I guess I'll let you be the judge. So, I guess, so far, so good...

Today's remix:


Printed sweater: Kohl's
Scarf: Kohl's
Shbooties: Charlotte Rouse

I think I'm gonna have to come up with something else to talk about in these posts...this isn't very exciting...I have a feeling week one is the easiest to come up with combinations, maybe it gets a bit more challenging/embarrassing as I have to continue to come up with new combinations.  I'm thinking I may have gone too easy on myself letting me pick 30 articles of clothes PLUS 8 pairs of shoes...maybe next time I'll stick to the rules.

1 comment :

Teresa said...

This is cute!