Wednesday, November 24, 2010

...day twenty-four, I don't care anymore...

I am sorry for the negative titles lately, but, that's how I really feel.  I have to laugh because today Kendi's post was all about pushing through the midway slump.  Remember, she and all of the other remixers are a week behind me, which means they are just now half way through.  I am so glad to be less than a week away from being done!! I have so many clothes waiting to be worn!!!  Don't get me wrong though, I've enjoyed some aspects of the remix, and I've learned a few tricks and tried a few new things, so it has been worth it.  I fully plan on posting a "reflections" post when all is said and done.

Today was just Thanksgiving prep day.  Of course, made a grocery run for the big meal tomorrow, and then ran a few other errands with my mom and sister.  So, I wanted to be comfy, but managed to try and dress down some of my other options that I have typically worn to work in previous remixes.  You be the judge of how well I pulled it off.





Special shout out to my sis who took these pics! Thanks Kristy!

Welp guys, tomorrow is Turkey Day.  Yes, I'll be taking pics, I hope to post some things I'm thankful for, but you can all rest assured that I am thankful for the miracle that has brought healing to my friend, Rebecca.  I am thankful for her progress in recovery for the journey that she has ahead of her.  Thank you Lord for being her strength, her guide, her Healer and her breath of life!

No comments :