Thursday, November 25, 2010

...day twenty-five, I just might survive (this remix)...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Ok guys, today is a rather pathetic remix in that it is very similar to 2 other outfits that I have already worn.  But please remember that I am with my family and only have the clothes that I brought with me.  So, I had already decided that I would wear this black dress, yet again!  My 8 year old niece helped me put this together.

Sorry, as I said, I'm at my sister's and I cannot for the life of me get this picture to turn 90 degrees!  My nephew Brady convinced me that none of y'all would mind turning your head to see the picture the right way!  At least it doesn't bother him, yes, he's 8 years old, too.


Back to the outfit.  You will notice that I wore this exact same sweater last Thursday, but what you might not be able to tell is that I'm wearing the same dress, just only as a skirt this time.  I wore the sweater under the dress last week, and over the dress this week for 2 different looks.  I added the purple belt that I wore with the black dress in the first week, and added a purple scarf.  See, a mixture of 2 weeks with the same dress.  The same, but different.



Yes, I made this last night and just HAD to wear it once I took the scarf off!! It's a new fave!


Things I'm thankful for:
1. Almost being done with this darn remix!
2. My amazing family!
3. The surgery Rebecca was able to have and the progress she has made so far!
4. The new house that my Lord provided for me!
5. The new position at my church, challenging but good!  Thank you Lord for guiding my steps and putting me in an amazing place to serve you!

2 comments :

Teresa said...

Good thinking to turn it into a skirt!

. said...

That sweater is amazing!! Such a gorgeous print :)