Saturday, November 20, 2010

...day twenty, I've remixed plenty...

Update on Rebecca: she is doing well, but in is experiencing significant pain in her chest, which is to be expected.  Please join me in continuing to pray for her recovery.  Love you Rebs!

So, today I got caught cheating, again.  Only today it was a different kind of cheating.  I had a ho-hum Saturday at home.  Which I was thoroughly enjoying.  I knew I had to get in my 20th outfit, but didn't have anywhere in particular to go.  So, I put together this rather "creative" (read: interesting, read: weird) outfit.  Thinking, I don't really have to wear it anywhere, I'll just take my picture, post it, and let it count.  So, needless to say, I wasn't really planning to wear this in public.

Since I'm not good at using the timer on my camera, I mean, I know how, I just don't like the pictures I get when I do it, and I really don't care for pictures that are taken by me standing in front of a mirror (no offense if that is how you take your pictures for your 30 in 30 each day), I called up my friends, Cliff & Teresa and asked them if I could come by for them to take my picture (how's that for a run on sentence?!).  Yes, go ahead and laugh, that is a funny thing to do, I know.  So, that's what I did.  I went to their house and Teresa took these lovely pics of me in their backyard.  Thanks Teresa!

I know, I'm a horrible story teller.  Back to the "cheating" part.  So, I thought I was going to get away with this crazy outfit without really having to be seen in it...WRONG! About 3:00 I got a call from the girl who supervises the preschool area on Saturday nights and she was sick, I needed to go in and cover for her.  Now I had a decision to make. Was I going to wear already determined crazy outfit, or was I going to put together a real outfit that I would deem as "normal."  I quickly texted Teresa to get her opinion, and she convinced me the outfit was fine, to just stick with it.  Since I didn't really have it in me to come up with another remix, and I'm worried about coming up with 10 more remixes in the next 10 days, I decided to go with what I had. If you have read all of this, you are AMAZING!

So, without further ado, I give you my dress worn as a top, which is a bit silly.






I think I told y'all that I wasn't sure how I was going to remix this dress...well this is the best I could come up with, which isn't very good at all, ha! I can almost promise y'all that you won't be seeing this dress again! It's not that I don't like it, its that the only shoes I have to go with it are these boots and I just don't know any other way to mix it up...

One more thing, I must give a shout out to my lovely friend, Jess Ray! It's her birthday today and I forgot! I sat and talked to her for at least 30 mins tonight and she didn't say a thing! I'm such a goof! Happy birthday, Jess! I am so glad to call you my friend!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I really, really like this use of your dress! It totally works!! Very impressive! :-)