Sunday, November 21, 2010

...day twenty-one, wish I were done...

I really do mean that, it is taking everything in me to not quit this thing, especially going into Thanksgiving week...I am really worried about having enough casual outfits, nonetheless new remixed outfits that I have yet to wear.  Let's just say this week is going to be...interesting...

I'm really tired, have a house to clean and 15 homemade Thanksgiving place cards to make, so this is going to be short and sweet. 

Today's outfit was prescribed to me from one of my amazing Preschool Sunday School Directors.  I totally respect her sense of style and hope I'm as cute as she is when I'm her age!  So, Susan, thanks for the outfit idea! If anyone else wants to suggest another outfit, I WOULD LOVE IT!  Bring on the ideas!

Also, unfortunately I didn't get any great pics of today's outfit, so you only get a few, plus the week in review, which is your favorite part anyways, right?  I thought so.




Think I like putting my hands on my hips much?  I did 11 out of the last 21 days! This weeks goal: keep hands off of hips in photos, I make no promises.  Oh, and did anyone notice I've worn the black dress every Thursday?  See below.  The first 2 weeks it was unintentional, but then I decided to stick with it this past week, I guess I'll be wearing that black dress to Thanksgiving dinner...hmmmm, we'll see about that.

Week 3
 Week 2

Week 1
So, do you have a favorite outfit from all 21 days?  Any ideas of new combos?

Here's to the next 8 days...I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment :

Teresa said...

So...in last week, days 16 and 17 were my favs. And I just saw an article about colored tights and thought of you!