Thursday, March 10, 2011

...8 & 9 and she's ready to resign!

Raqie is rockin it, but she's already a bit weary...I remember the feeling! Hang in there Raq!

DAY 8

Loving this nice salmon top with the cute pleated/ruffled top.  I believe these pants are Raquel's first repeated item.  I believe she wore them on day 1.  I would like to mention that the Raq had her adorable belt twisted at the end, and upon my request, she untwisted it.  What a good little protege.





DAY 9

Quel really classed it up today, after all, she is a professional, ya know!  Oh, and nice implementation of those snazzy purple pumps!  Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to our guest photog, Rebs! Thanks Rebs, these are great!


Alright Raq, press on, finish up week 2 with a nice strong weekend! I know you have it in you!  We believe in you!  Thanks for keeping it fresh!

No comments :