Tuesday, March 08, 2011

week in review

That's right, you're getting 2 posts in 1 day! Get excited!

Here is a look at the 7 outfits that Raq rocked:


In other news I thought I would give you a little life update, since it's been a while since I've really posted on here.  For efficiency sake, let's stick with bullet points:
  • My sprinkler system busted in the freeze last month, so I have a guy coming to look at it tomorrow to get it fixed, oh the joys of home ownership.
  • Along the same lines, my parents are coming next weekend.  We are mainly going to be working in my yard.  Not my specialty, but that's why they are coming to help me!
  • I got to go see SING with 2 of my sisters, Ashlyn & Brady:
  • A few weekends ago I hosted 8 7th grade girls at my house for my church's D-Now weekend, Spark!  I've been a leader before, but never a host home! Good times, but man was I exhausted!  I love using my house for things like that! It is truly a gift from God and His to use for His purposes!
  • I'm going to the rodeo on Friday!!! I guess this is my 6th year now??? Fun times will be had!  Pics will follow, I promise!
That's all I've got for now! Happy Tuesday!

No comments :