Wednesday, November 02, 2011

...nablopomo???

You may or may not have noticed that I didn't post yesterday, which was the first day of November, which is the first day of NaBloPoMo.  This is the first year in several years that I missed a day.  I'm not sure that I'm going to do it...just not feelin' it, but I thought I would go ahead and post today and see if it turns into me posting more this month?  We'll see.

This isn't much of a post, but to make up for it, here are a few pics from the 4th annual Jr. Staff Hallowii party and Trunk or Treat at my church!


Incase you're having trouble telling, I was Kate Middleton.  It didn't come across as strongly as I had hoped :(, but if you look closely I do have a replica of the heirloom ring, which is iconic!  I promise to do better next year and live up to this costume!


In true Kasey fashion, I was a ladybug...too bad you can't see my cute polka dot tights!


Happy NaBloPoMo!

No comments :