Sunday, October 16, 2005

pros and cons

Super Duper: eating a tube of sugar cookie dough like it's a candy bar
Super Pooper: the 10 lbs gained from the cookie dough

Super Duper: Today was Celebration Sunday at my church and I'm sure we collected a lot of money for the building campaign
Super Pooper: I didn't sit down all morning, I was walking around like a crazy woman, all the time rubbing blisters, and then for some strange reason my big toe started to hurt mid morning, really badly!!

Super Duper: Did a little bit of tidying up yesterday.
Super Pooper: Don't think my vacuum cleaner is really sucking up stuff!!

Super Duper: Getting a Saturday night off and a Sunday night off to myself.
Super Pooper: Having to study during that time.

Super Duper: Winning at dominoes last night.
Super Pooper: Playing another game with a person who is so competitive it takes all the fun out of it.

Super Duper: The 'stros won today!!!
Super Pooper: The Bears lost yesterday.

Super Duper: I get to come to homecomeing and pigskin
Super Pooper: Having to leave the before the game in order to make it back on Saturday for church!!

Super Duper: I got a raise!!!
Super Pooper: It's only 3%...but really, I'm not complaining, anything is nice!!

Super Duper: Friends who call to check up on you
Super Pooper: Being the bad friend that doesn't return phone calls for like a year!!

Super Duper: Cousin getting married
Super Pooper: Coustin getting divoreced

Super Duper: Hair cut in 2 weeks
Super Pooper: Not sure how much to cut

Super Duper: tomorrow's my day off
Super Pooper: I spend my only whole day off in class for 8 hrs straight!!!

Okay, that's enough, besides, I'm supposed to be studying right now!
ttfn (tata for now)

No comments :