Thursday, November 03, 2005

a bit of randomness

Well, I'm a bit embarrassed by my last post, it was so ridiculously long!! I've been wanting to post a random post, not just about me and the goings on in my life, so, here's my attempt at randomness. Um, if I may copy a grand friend of mine, Kristy Louise Davis Boyd...

10 Things you may not know about me...
10. I've always wished I was slightly more shy. I don't like that I feel the need to talk so much and tell everyone everything that's on my mind. But seriously, sometimes I try to stop and I can't. That's just the way God made me.
9. When I first start to like a guy, really like a guy, more than just a crush, I get a little crazy, some might call it obsessed. Now, I don't mean that I'm a stalker, never. Moreso I just become very concerned with my outer appearance, and I way overanalyze every thing they do, say, don't do, don't say, who they talk to, how often they talk to me...This goes on for usually about a month (sometimes longer) until I realize that he's not interested and I force myself to move on. ps- i'm in the forcing myself to move on stage right now.
8. I just went poo.
7. I only cry about once every 3 months.
6. I eat 1/2 a Digorno's pizza with a big salad (Spring Mix) about once every week or 2 for dinner.
5. People who don't enjoy life, they just mope around and complain and say how unhappy they are, really, really annoy me. We are here to glorify our Creator, and I don't think being a poopy pants all the time does that...call me crazy!
4. Every morning when I get out of the shower, I put on my robe and get back in bed for at least 5 minutes, sometimes 10 or 15!!
3. It bothers me when people don't like me. It also bothers me when I don't like people...
2. Foxy Jocks wear Socks...don't ask.
1. I'm loud!!!

Super Duper: tomorrow's Friday
Super Pooper: no food in the apt

2 comments :

Elaine said...

I'm not okay with #8. You crossed the blogger line.


And I love digorno pizza too. But I just discovered it last week so I can't tell you how often I eat it yet.

Kristy said...

I have always wished I was a little more shy too. Apparently that is not our intent here on earth though! We are loud people so we might as well just accept it!