Tuesday, November 15, 2005

...It's fall...

That's right folks, today at approximately 3:35 pm, fall decided to arrive in Houston, TX!! It's fabulous!! I love the changing of seasons (even the abbreviated version that TX gets). Yes, its about a month late, but I'll take it. Who knows how long it will decide to stick around, but I'll take it for as long as its willing to stay!!! I hope I get to bust out some sweaters and jackets!! So much fun!! It has been stormy today, but that's what I like. It was so fun, everyone came out of their offices just to get a good look at the sky getting dark and the rains coming in...ah, so refreshing! Well, I think I'll let this be a short post, seeing as how I don't really know how to do short posts...

Super Duper: GG with Rebecca
Super Pooper: I have fake nails and my pinky keeps hitting the caps lock key, so annoying.

ps- for liesal. My parents and I were supposed to be in Dallas from Monday-Wed morn at Kelly's. Just to do some good shopping and all, and Katy and fam were coming Mon night as well, now mom wants to head back to Waco on Tues morn for this thing that Ashlyn has for thanksgiving. So Kelly's feelings are hurt now that mom wants to leave her house early, and Katy's upset because they aren't getting to Dallas till Mon night, but she has plans already set and has to come then and isn't going to leave til Wed morn, as we had originally planned!! Ah, complications of having a big fam! gotta love it!

No comments :