Monday, November 14, 2005

so many options

I could tell you about:

- how my mom changed plans for Thanksgiving and now my sisters are upset.

- how dirty my apartment is right now.

- how excited I am that I don't have class next Monday and so I don't have to think about school for a whole week or two!!!

- the hilarious wedding I went to this weekend. The ring bearer was just supposed to walk down the isle, but then he wanted to go up the stairs with his mother (matron of honor). So he went up the stairs and stood there slightly composed for a few minutes. But then when the pastor told the congregation to be seated he thought he was supposed to sit, but then he realized that noone else on the stage was sitting, so he was confused. He finally stoodback up, but shortly after that he became restless, this was in the middle of the vows. He started twirling the ring bearer pillow and moving closer and closer to the bride and groom. By now the bride (my cousin) was laughing all the way through repeating her vows!! Finally the little 3 1/2 year old ring bearer decided he was done with this whole ordeal and went down the steps, across the church and try to escape out a side door. The whole thing was hilarious!! Finally, my sister was the closest person to the little boy so she went and got him and found him a place to sit!! Ah, what a mess!!

- or I could tell you that I skipped my first seminary class today!!!

- or that I got another test back and did alright, atleast compared to the other test I took in that class!!!

- how I need to go to the grocery store, in fact I can't remember the last time I went.

- how when I went home (Corpus Christi) this weekend I got make-up, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 tops, and one twin set (it's really nice (what I wore to the wedding) sorry no pics, besides Riley complains when I describe my outfits on my blog

- how one of my favorite families (the 2 cutest kids at Tallowood) are leaving and going to be on staff at Harris Creek in Waco, well McGregor (ps- the church I went to during my time at Baylor)

- or that my mom is having surgery on my birthday, plus I have to work a full workday and then I have a meeting that night, granted we are doing an ornament exchange at the meeting, but still, not quite last year's celebrations, some of you may remember that...


but I don't think I'll tell you about any of that. The truth is I really don't have much to say. So I guess I'll just say, have a great week!!!

Super Duper: a full week of not using my brain
Super Pooper: being gone all weekend always makes me feel behind

No comments :