Monday, November 07, 2005

more details

It has been brought to my attention that I left out some very important details about my luxurious dinner party this past Saturday night. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you need to read the post before this one.

Moving right along, many of you (well, 2, but that's enought for me) asked who planned and funded this magnificent dinner party? I'm not sure if you have all heard about my friend Jeremy or not. But he's just a guy that I know from church, he's in the singles group and teaches highschool math...like precal I think. Anyways, he lives with 2 older men (all 3 are single). One of the men, Mark Seavers, was the one who was hosting this find dining experience. It was for no other reason than to sit back, enjoy, and quite frankly spoil his friends. Anyways, Jeremy kinda put my name in the hat to be invited, and that's how it all came together.

It has also come to my attention that some of you were curious about what I wore. Well, I did in fact think that this was an occasion that was worthy of shopping, so I headed to New York and Co to use some City Cash my mom had gotten there. I found this purple/eggplant/maroonish wrap/top/shrug thing. It was really fun. It was supposed to tie in the front, but I pulled it around the back and made it do a cute criss cross thing in the back, tied in a bow of course. Oh, I forgot to mention the sequins!! It is 3/4 length and the last 5 inches or so of the sleeves is purple rows of sequins. And then the same thing, only just about 2 inches of sequins around the neck part. Sorry if I did a shabby job of describing, or gave to many details and made it more complicated than necessary, but hopefully you got the jist of it. I wore a plain black shell underneath it, with some dressy black crop pants. And then some fun black strappy sandels with beads on them to help dress it up a little. Overall I felt pretty cute.

I hope that this has provided sufficient details. Please, feel free to inform me if I have left anything else out!

Super Duper: Got a 95 on a paper today, turned another paper in, and got a major test out of the way!!!
Super Pooper: still have another paper due next Monday, and I haven't even started the book...oops!

TTFN, friends...

1 comment :

RES said...

without having read your entries, i find it hard to believe you left out any details... HA