Friday, November 11, 2005

...status quo...

So today I walked into my office and decided that I wanted something new. So I called my friend Rebecca and asked her if she had brought her guns with her this morning. I wanted to move some things around to slightly rearrange my office. Well, she came on over and we had quite a time moving stuff around. Ended up unplugging my computer and making a mess of things for a while. But in the end I was well pleased. Really all we did was turn my desk at a slant and then push another desky/bookshelf thing that I have behind me further in the corner. It turned out pretty well, a nice change of pace. Even though I'll probably only be in there for another 2 months or so. We are moving all of our offices a few blocks North because about 1/3 of the church is going to be demolished some time this Spring in order to make room for the new buildings, and the demolition includes all of our office space!! So, I hope people around Tallowood like change, cuz here it comes, ready or not!!!

anyways not much else to say, going to my cousins wedding this weekend, will give a report when I return.

Super Duper: found out I get to take all the time off I want for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! and mom's gonna spoil me this weekend with shopping, haircut, manicure, pedicure!!!

Super Pooper: having to find people to cover for me since I'm going to be out this weekend, and I have a paper due on Monday, and I've only read 70 of the 220 pgs of the book...

No comments :