Monday, February 27, 2006

...a mental health day...

After a long D-Now weekend I needed a break. It was a fabulous weekend, had its highlights and its downpoints, but overall it was great. I'm so glad I was able to be a leader. But it wore me out. And on top of not getting to my apartment till almost 3:00 yesterday afternoon, I had to be back at the church for a meeting at 4:30. Therefore I was only able to have a 45 min nap. Somewhere along the way I decided that there was no way I could get up at 6:15 this morning and endure a long day of class. Oh, and did I mention that I have a meeting at the church tonight. I knew I didn't have it in me to go to class all day and then a meeting tonight, so I declared today a mental health day. I slept late, watched GG, and now I'm trying to make it a productive day. Maybe some reading, cleaning, laundry, etc. Really, that's it. Hope things are going well for you!

Super Duper: Its a beautiful day!!
Super Pooper: My dearest friend, Liesal, hasn't posted in quite some time!!

No comments :