Monday, February 06, 2006

...my type...

So, I've been thinking about this lately. Do I have a type? You know, a certain type of guy that I'm more inclined to be attracted to? I think so. Let's unpack this a little, shall we (who am I kidding, you have no say in this...)?

Must Haves:
  • not only a Christian, but a godly man, a spiritual leader
  • either in ministry himself or extremely supportive of mine
  • loves kids
  • sense of humor
  • motivated, have a direction, be passionate
  • want 3-4 children
  • thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the world (this may sound egocentric, but think about it, you want it too!)
  • knows how to have fun!!! laughs a lot (and can tolerate my laugh)!!!
  • would fit in with my family, and can handle the chaos that comes along with it
  • makes me a priority

Preferred Characteristics:

  • Tall
  • Plays an instrument (particularly the guitar or piano)
  • Athletic
  • Usually I'm drawn to guys with brown hair, but I could be convinced otherwise
  • intends to live in Texas (unless the Lord leads otherwise)
  • can have a serious conversation
  • drives a truck (again, this is negotiable, but a truck is preferable)
  • is tidy, not crazy clean, just not a slob

That's all I can come up with for now. I'm sure I missed something. Feel free to add your 2 cents (especially you married ladies who have more experience). Oh, and yes, I realize this list is a dream, there's noway there's someone out there that fills ALL of these criteria, but hey, a girl can dream!

Super Duper: going to see "End of the Spear" tomorrow

Super Pooper: overall chaos right now, life is crazy

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Now Kasey, are you talking truck driver & plays bagpipes as his musical instrument cause you weren't specific enough, & if that's the kind of guy you are looking for you're in luck! My couzin Bobby Joe is single and now meets some of your criteria:)