Wednesday, February 08, 2006

...parental discretion advised...

-That Really Chaps My Hide-

This story may shock some of you, and be too discript, but I felt it my duty to share. So read on at your own risk.

Today, I wore a skirt to work that I had just gotten back from the cleaners. I was very excited to be wearing it, I felt rather cute. Well, (this is where it gets graphic) I was wearing a thong, as I always do. And somehow the combination of a recently cleaned skirt, a thong, and a very dry day, my buns were chapped.

That's right, my buns were chapped. And it was very uncomfortable, all day, well moreso later in the day, as it got worse. So, what's a girl to do but come home and lather her buns in aloe. So, I now lay here hopping that this remedies my problem.

My mom says that the solution is to wear full panties, but I'm true to my thongs. Hopefully this won't happen again.

I shared this story to try and warn the rest of you ladies out there. Be ware of chapping, and know what to do to remedy the problem, yes, aloe helps.

Sorry for the random, possibly too personal story, but I thought ya'll might get a kick out of it! I'm all about giving my friends a good laugh, especially at my expense.

Super Duper: unfortunately, nothing coming to mind, I guess just making it through today!
Super Pooper: haven't worked out this week

1 comment :

Kristy said...

i think you win the award for most honest blogger. Very entertaining!