Thursday, February 16, 2006

...sooooooooooooo sad...

It's that time of year again. You know what I'm talking about. That's right. SING. If I'm being honest, this is one of the hardest parts of not being at Baylor anymore. It's such a unique experience. Spending 5-6 nights a week rehearsing for weeks on end makes building relationships inevitable. It was stressful, exciting, frustrating, super fun and always memorable. To look at other people's pictures makes me miss it sooooo much. And now tonight is Club Night. Always my favorite. So fun to get to see all the costumes and other acts. Yeah, I'm super sad. Its super hard to not be in the midst of it. The saddest part is this year I don't even get to go see all the acts.

One would think that it would get easier the longer I'm out of college. And maybe it will. But so far it's still hard. This weekend and next will be super hard as I think about my friends performing and me not even getting to watch and cheer them on. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I miss it and wish I were not only getting to see the acts, but that I was in one. So ladies, if anyone who is still in SING reads this, cherish it, enjoy it while it lasts, don't wish it away because of the stress.

Here are a few pics from SING when I was in it...






Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about this, because this is making me sad.

Super Duper: Tomorrow's Friday!

Super Pooper: Haven't done any reading for my classes!!!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I'm sad too.